Sheep German Cookies
Source of recipe: Fion of XuanHom's Mom Kitchen Diary
Yield: Approximately 68 pieces
250 g butter
70 g icing sugar
250 g potato starch
170 g all purpose flour
some black sesame seeds, chocolate chips and sugar decorations
- Cream butter and icing sugar till fluffy with a big wooden spoon.
- Add in the flour and mix well (the dough is very soft and sticky). Wrap the dough with cling wrap and refrigerate for approximately 15 mins for easy handling.
- Divide the dough into 10 g ball each and arrange on baking tray.
- Decorate and bake at 160 degree for 25 - 30 mins.
- Cool and store in air-tight container.
FONDANT LEGO STAR WARS Theme Birthday cake for 4 year old Johan.