Sunday 28 June 2015

SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE



30 minutes into baking......hmmmmm...........the aroma of  chocolate and butter filled the house .....

Last week I baked Sour Cream Pound Cake and my Princezz loved to texture and taste of the cake however, Mr. Hubby prefers my Basic Butter Cake.

This time, I baked the Deep Chocolate Sour Cream Pound cake. I followed the recipe from Kak Rima of Bisous A Toi here, Now will have to wait for 40 minutes for the cake to cook..............

The cake sank in the middle after I removed it from the oven....could it be because a cup of cocoa powder was used to replace a cup of flour???  It was nice and flat while in the oven.  Maybe that's the reason the original recipe used a bundt cake pan.... Nevertheless, the cake is delicious!! 

I was too impatient to wait for it too cool down completely before cutting.

VERDICT: Moist and crumbly.  Yummielious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment